Let me start off my saying I live with 4 other girls and we get along REALLY well and like being together.
10 things you learn living with 4 other girls post college (in no particular order):
- We never run out of things to talk about
- There is always an abundance of cheese and hummus in the fridge.
- Girls can be messy…but it’ll reach a point where you all can’t stand it anymore and have a major spring cleaning.
- Girls rule, boys drool.
- It’s true, periods do sync.
- There will never be an argument whether Alcide from True Blood is hot or not. It’s a known fact he is a stud.
- There will be nights where the only thing that helps is a glass of wine, and there will always be a roommate by your side to commiserate with your pinot noir and pain.
- Grilled cheese will be the drunk food of choice (refer to #2)
- Eventually all conversations end up talking about sex, vaginas, or poop.
- If you’re having a bad day it’s nothing 5 roomies, zumba, cee-lo and Glee singing “Marry Me” can’t cure.
I end this post with a quote that perfectly sums the 5 of us up;
“We’re all a little weird. And life is weird. And when we find someone
whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into
mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.”
― Robert Fulghum